- Advise on, develop, improve, maintain and implement HRM polices
- Prepare and maintain HRM regulations and labour conditions
- Execute payroll activities
- Organizational development (e.g. job house, job descriptions, job evaluation)
- Recruitment, introduction of new employees
- Learning and development advice & support
- Health management advice & support
- HRM Reporting (illness, fte’s, etcetera)
- HRM correspondence
- Exit of employees advice & support
- Bachelor degree (Preferably an education in personnel management and / or business administration with HRM specialization)
- Knowledge of Dutch relevant legislation and regulations in the area of employment law, working conditions, employee participation and payroll administration
- At least 2 till 5 years of experience in the HR working field. Preferable experience in working in production environments
- Potential to grow to a HR Business Partner job
- Experience with the execution of (preparatory) payroll activities
- Knowledge of automated systems such as MS Office, Personnel Information Systems.
- Language skills: Dutch, English and German (in word and writing)
- Competences: analytical skills, accurate and structured way of working, good communicator (on all levels), team player, result oriented and organizational sensitivity
Bijzonderheden van de opdracht
- It is a permanent job
- It concerns full-time function
- The candidate receives a one-year contract and in case of proven suitability it is converted into a contract for an indefinite period.
- It is a growing function in terms of weight in an organization with ambition
Dutch Glycerin Refinery B.V.
Plaats in de organisatie
As a result of the growing Musim Mas activities within Europe, DGR B.V. has decided to recruit a Senior HR Specialist. The candidate will be stationed at DGR in Delfzijl and will report to the HR Manager. The candidate will work for DGR (on site) and for Maschem B.V. (Terneuzen) and ICOF Europe GmbH (Hamburg) based on remote working.